Our faculty are well-published authors and accomplished researchers. Their publications include refereed journal articles and conference proceedings, books and book chapters as well as reports.
- Sahu, C. (2013). History of Technology in Research. In N. Sappleton (Ed.), Advancing Research Methods with New Technologies (pp. 1-11). Hershey, PA: . doi:10.4018/978-1-4666-3918-8.ch001.
Forthcoming in 2012
- Malik, K. (in press). Virtual Research Conferences – A Case Based Analysis. International Journal of Virtual Communities and Social Networking. 3(4).
- Malik, K. (in press). Engaging Learners as Moderators in an Online Management Course. In (Eds) Wankel, C. and Blessinger, P. Engaging Students through Online and Blended Learning Approaches in Higher Education. Bingley, UK: Emerald Publishing Group.
- Tse, T., Esposito, M., Soufani, K. (Forthcoming 2013). Fast Expanding Markets: Where new growth can be found! London: Routledge.
Forthcoming in 2011
- Wong, K. K. (in press). Using Cox Regression to Model Customer Time to Churn in the Wireless Telecommunications Industry. Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing.
- Wong, K. K. (in press). Research 101: Paradigms and Methodologies. Vue: the magazine of the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association.
- Bhandar, M. A framework for Knowledge Integration and Social Capital in Collaborative Projects, in the Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management (EJKM).
- Lam, W., & Chua, A. Knowledge outsourcing: An alternative strategy for knowledge management. Journal of Knowledge Management.