Full List of Publications
- Sixl-Daniell K. and Daniell M. (2006). Wealth Wisdom For Everyone. Singapore: World Scientific.
- Sixl-Daniell K. and Hirt C.: International Human Resource Management. U21Global courseware for MBA750, 2004, peer reviewed by U21pedagogica (University of Virginia)
Referred Journal Publications
- Sixl-Daniell K, Williams J.B, and Wong A.(2006). A Quality Assurance Framework for Recruiting, Training (and Retaining) Virtual Adjunct Faculty. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 9(1).
Referred Conference Papers
- Sixl-Daniell K. and Williams J.B.: Paralinguistic Discussion in an Online Educational Setting: A Preliminary Study. In: Looi C.K, Jonassen D. and Ikeda M.: Towards Sustainable and Educational Innovations Informed BY the Learning Sciences: Proceedings of the ICCE 2005 Conference, pp. 887-891.
- Sixl-Daniell K., Williams J.B., and Wong A. (2004). 'The Virtual University and the Quality Assurance Process: Recruiting (and Retaining) the Right Faculty'. In: R. Atkinson, C. McBeath, D. Jonas-Dwyer & R. Phillips (Eds), Beyond the Comfort Zone: Proceedings of the 21st ASCILITE Conference, pp. 861-864.
- Hirt Ch., Sixl K.I.: Sustainable Post-Merger Integration in European-Japanese Mergers and Acquisitions Through Effective Management of Cultural Diversity. Eighth Cross-Cultural Research Conference, Hawaii, December 2001
- Bornemann M., Knapp A., Schneider U., Sixl K.I.: Holistic Measurement of Intellectual Capital. OECD International Symposium Measuring and Reporting Intellectual Capital: Experience, Issues and Prospects, Amsterdam, June 1999